Viper and members of the Nilfisk Group service customers directly and through a global dealer network. To attend to your request, we may share your details with assigned Nilfisk dealers in your territory.
- We will store your personal data (email, phone, name, etc.) as long as: we are in contact with you about our products and services, or until you instruct us to delete your data, or if there is a legal dispute with you, after which the data are being deleted – or anonymized.
- If you want to access the data we have about you, please click here and fill in the form to enable us to identify you and find your data. If there are errors in the information we have about you, please tell us and we’ll correct them.
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to be contacted by Nilfisk by clicking here.
- If you want to request that we delete your data in our systems, click here.
- You have the right to contact your country’s data protection agency to complain about Nilfisk’s handling of your data. Click here.
to read Nilfisk’s data privacy notice to its business partners.