All VIPER cleaning equipment has been carefully tested and inspected by a Quality Manager before leaving out production facility. It is guaranteed, subject to the terms stated in this warranty, to be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Our servicing network of dealers will repair or replace any parts which, upon examination, prove to be defective in material and workmanship.
For warranty claims, contact your local VIPER Servicing Dealer.
Applies to VIPER Cleaning Equipment sold in Europe:
- Your VIPER cleaning equipment is guaranteed against any manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- The warranty is issued only at the time of original purchase and is non transferable.
- A VIPER servicing dealer will repair a VIPER cleaning machine in the warranty period.
- The original purchase date will be established only by presentation of a valid invoice/receipt/ proof of purchase.
- All postal/ transportation/ freight costs including insurance are at the expense of the owner. All other claims of any nature are not covered.
- Warranty for VIPER cleaning equipment is only valid in the country or region of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, misuse, do-it-yourself repairs, negligence, abuse, fire, or to any VIPER product, which has been repaired by other than an authorised VIPER Service Dealer. Also wearing parts are not covered by warranty. Warranty is void if products are used for any purpose other than that which was intended. Please read instruction manuals and maintenance instructions carefully.